There are many advantages of getting your Green Card and especially becoming a Citizen of the United States of America.
You may already be aware of some of the benefits of getting your Green Card or even your USA Citizenship, however few realize the importance of these benefits. For example, having a US Passport is a nice benefit but did you know that having a US Passport allows you to visit many countries without even getting a visa? Or you may know that as a US Citizen you are allowed to visit a US Consulate in a foreign country but what you may not realize is that in case of a disaster in the country that you are visiting the US Consulate will provide a means for you to evacuate or if you get in trouble and get arrested they will make sure that you are humanely treated in the jails of the country of your visit.
Though there are many more benefits of getting your US Citizenship or Green Card, it is not always an easy task. The process of getting naturalized can be long, expensive, complicated and frustrating. From filling out the USCIS forms; to the biometrics process; to the interview, to the exam; and finally to the ceremony; each step requires knowledge and the understanding of the requirements and process. Unfortunately, it is too easy to get denied your citizenship or green card for doing something wrong (or perhaps not doing something) within each of these steps.
So, what are your options? Well, you could hire a lawyer to help you with the process but, if you thought the filing fees were expensive, wait until you see how much it costs to hire a lawyer to help you with your case. You can also try doing it on your own and risk losing everything. It is obvious that the best option is with our help. For less than five bucks a month you can have access to all of the resources that you would need. From filling out your forms; to what to expect and what to have ready for each step of the process; all the way through until you get your citizenship!
You may have had to reread the last sentence several times but be assured that it is not a mistake, it really is less than five dollars a month! If you're asking about how we can afford to provide our services for such low prices, the answer is simple. The amount of visitors, like you, who continue to use our services is always growing. You see, you will not find any other place, either online or elsewhere, that can offer you so much value for such a low price, we dare you to look! Or, just like everyone else, why don't you give us a try!
- A Legal Immigrant’s American Dream True life story from the beginning. - It’s hard not to see amnesty for illegal immigrants as a betrayal of all those who were denied legal entry. It’s 1990 in Lagos, Nigeria. My mom is packing up food, water, soap, toothpaste and an extra set … Continue reading
- Immigrant entrepreneurs are valuable contributors to our communities and to the world. American Dream Success stories - Immigrant entrepreneurs are valuable contributors to our communities and to the world. We create jobs, innovate and improve the quality of life for others along the way. Louis Krubich and Robert Haidari are examples of how immigrants can achieve the … Continue reading
- While you were sleeping, Obama took out his pen and ordered Military to enlist illegal aliens. - Origins: On 25 September 2014, the Department of Defense announced an expansion of the program known as Military Accessions Vital to the National Interest (MAVNI). Under MAVNI, a small number of non-citizens in the United States (i.e., those who came … Continue reading
- Immigrants’ visas expire but many remain, despite repercussions - Laura Lopez first came to the U.S. at 15. She had joined a group of students from Guatemala who were visiting Orange County. She remembers her first trip to Disneyland, eating at Taco Bell and strolling through the streets of … Continue reading
- 16 facts that corroborate Donald Trump’s statements on immigration - TRUMP - According to a recent Newsmax.com article, here are 16 Reasons Donald Trump is not wrong on immigration: 1. The border is extremely porous: The United Nations reported that 97 percent of the illegal immigrants who enter the U.S. … Continue reading
- Family of Mexican boy killed by Border Patrol agent can sue, judge rules… - Federal judge in Arizona has ruled that a Mexican family can sue the Border Patrol over the death of a 16-year-old boy who died in Mexico but was struck by bullets fired from the U.S. side of the border. Flowers … Continue reading
- Fatal shooting of S.F. woman reveals disconnect between ICE and local police. 5-time deportee charged with shooting… - Federal authorities give his real name as Jose Inez Garcia-Zarate. But the Mexican national has also traced a path through the U.S. immigration system and criminal courts for nearly a quarter of a century as Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez and Juan … Continue reading